Thursday 27 December 2012

Gigs, gigs, gigs

There is absolutely nothing I love more than going to concerts. Since the last update i've seen

  • The Vaccines (see below)

  • Boat to RowA lovely and remarkably talented band, but I couldn't help but feel that their music was more 'background music.' Brum Notes (one of the magazines I write for) hosted the gig so I felt like it would be wrong for me to miss out. Their music would be perfect if you're on a comfy armchair with a good classic novel and a glass of red wine, not standing in hot cramped room.

  • Admiral Fallow
    This was a last minute thing because Counteract didn't have a reviewer. I knew their first support act, Cannon Street because I'd seen them at the Oxjam festival. They are truly unbelievably talented.



    Admiral Fallow were great too. Spontaneity is always a good thing!
  • Jake Bugg
    I'll be getting my review of Jake published in Brum Notes, yay! 

  • Peace + Swim deep + more (aka Btownstock)
    THE BEST GIG EVER
    I am so proud of Birmingham. Everyone went absolutely insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment