Saturday 9 February 2013

Swim Deep Interview

I caught up with my favourite brummies, Swim Deep, back in November in a pub in Digbeth just before their gig supporting Mystery Jets. Lucky me also got to have a phone interview with Austin (lead singer) recently to catch up with what they'd been up do. The interview has been published in this month's edition of Brum Notes magazine which can picked up all around Birmingham - have a read of it at the bottom of this post!

It's incredibly exciting that I had the opportunity to meet them and speak to them. I can't wait to see them live again next week! They are such a great band and have so much success ahead of them. Big up Swim Deep

Interview  at a pub in Digbeth. I have a ten minute video of
Higgy eating pizza ... is that weird?

I am now known as the cookie girl

Austin is an absolute babe 



If that doesn't work, feast your eyes upon the normal online version here


No comments:

Post a Comment