Wednesday 12 September 2012

Exciting Updates

Things have really taken off recently and I'm so excited! I've been keeping in touch with the organiser of Chazzstock and he's been introducing me to some new bands. I'm looking forward to getting something published about Born Blonde and hopefully getting in touch with the band.

Alex Starling, former member of Ou Est le Swimming Pool and lead singer of The Ghosts who performed at Chazzstock, has been contacting me with news of their latest single. We were chatting for a while and after I told him I loved the single, he sent me a press release and promised to let me know when the band end up in Brum on their tour!

I've managed to get a press pass for Jake Bugg, The Vaccines and Dry the River! Super excited about those gigs!



No comments:

Post a Comment