Saturday 13 October 2012

Everything has just got a bit more real ...

Okay, so I definitely need to do an update.

I have been accepted as a contributory writer for another online magazine; Counteract  It's based in Birmingham and it's super super cool.

It doesn't stop there. I have also been accepted for an online AND PRINT magazine called Brumnotes. I honestly didn't think they'd even reply. I was so unbelievably excited when the editor told me he liked my writing style and that I obviously know my stuff! The magazine is published every month and free copies are distributed all around Birmingham. I've been asked to go to the Oxjam festival in Birmingham today to review some of the unsigned, up and coming artists in our area; mega excited!

It still doesn't end there! A friend of a friend has set up his own publication called Tellin Tunes, so now I contribute to that too! All in all, I now write for 5 magazines - it's so hard to decided what to write for which magazine (i'm definitely not complaining though).

Also, an interview with Swim Deep is up in the air, omg! Watch this space for more on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment