Friday 26 October 2012

My first interview!

I had such a great night last night. If you remember, a couple of posts ago, I said that I was going to see The Ghosts? Well I did, and they were fantastic. It was in a teeny tiny room which made it even more special.

Remember Chazzstock? Well, the organiser of Chazzstock contacted me to say that I could interview Alex (lead singer of The Ghosts) after the gig and gave me his phone number! I have a famous person's name in my phone book ... (okay so he's not an A list celebrity but still). 


Jack (organiser of Chazzstock) ended with this comment: "make sure you ask Alex how he got done by me with a supersoaker and a Krispy Kreme donut x" This made for a very amusing conversation with Alex and a hilarious conversation via twitter after the gig ... look here.

I didn't need to be as nervous as I was! I ended up in the band's dressing room with almost the whole band! I'm really happy with how it went. Alex was so so friendly which really helped. I can't wait to get it published and hopefully I won't ruin Alex's career in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment